Friday, April 17, 2015

Letter #67- Beginning of last six weeks!

April 14, 2015
Everyone!
It's been a blessed time in Orange park! I am getting ready to head to
st Augustine for the last six weeks of my mission. Sister winkler is
heading home to Canada! I am going to miss the members and wonderful
people in Orange park! There is going to be great things to do in st
Augustine! This week we met with Briana who is so solid and ready to
be baptized! We had Nancy Walker come to church on Sunday which was
great! On Monday we went to the county fair in Orange park which was
neat! We met up with Tabatha and Sullivan Wilemon which was great. We
saw many less actives and got to help our sister kelly put up some
curtains. I know there is much joy and excitement brought into Orange
park with the missionaries and members working together. There is much
joy in my heart for these people in Orange park and for the wonderful
people I am about to met. I love you all!
With love,
Sister Hatch






No comments:

Post a Comment