Friday, May 1, 2015

Letter #68- St. Augustine to the max!

April 20, 2015
Everyone,
Transfers are a little tiring but worth while! Changes are meant to
happen for a reason! The best meal I have had this week was a beef
stroganoff that sister Clark made, it was really delicious! I love
that sister Clark can cook she makes very good meals, I also loves
that she sings at random moments! Her singing is what I like that she
says! Meeting our baptism date Jenn who is so golden was the best
moment. So far what I like about st Augustine is there are tiny little
shops to check out and fun people to talk to, they are all friendly
waving back. I haven't gotten to see to many cool places yet but I
will eventually. The Ward is kind of small here because their bldg
that they originally met at is getting worked on right now. But it's
fun! There some really fun people to talk with out here and the
members are really missionary minded given us referrals like crazy! I
know there is a purpose here for this short little while! Keep those
minds missionary minded and always look for opportunities to serve
others! I love you all!
With love
Sister Hatch







No comments:

Post a Comment