Saturday, May 23, 2015

Letter #71- The Book of Mormon Another Testament of Jesus Christ!

May 11, 2015
Everyone!
Miracles are abounding because of the people, in Florida and all over
the world to Arizona, who have an exceeding great faith which gets
built even stronger everyday because we do not doubt what we know to
be true! We met with Judie a sweet lady who we do service for once in
a while, we invited her to be baptized on May 31st and she said she
would once she knows things are true. I am sure you have heard me talk
about how I love the Book of Mormon so very much, well it's true, it
testifies of Jesus Christs and Heavenly Fathers love for us! We had
exchanges and I was with sister Clay we met a nice man while biking
named Tony who is willing to read the Book of Mormon! A day after our
exchange, sister Clark and I knock in a neighborhood and sister Clark
suggest we try this one door. We do and this sweet lady named Debra
came out and talked with us. We explained to her what's helped us feel
peace and joy,the Book of Mormon! Debra told us that she had lost her
mother a day after Christmas. We testify that she will see her mom
again. Sister Clark shares a scripture from the Book of Mormon which
Debra found very neat to her and asked if we could mark that page for
her, we did and gave her the copy of the Book of Mormon so she could
share that scripture with her brother! The Book of Mormon does answer
questions of the souls and helps bring peace and happiness, I love it!
The elders in this Ward had a baptism for their investigator Kenny
which went great sister Clark and I sang a song there. It was great to
see my family via skype! I am grateful for mothers and fathers and the
roles they have in our lives! I know families are together forever! I
know this gospel is true! I know Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love
us all so very much individually! I'm grateful to be a missionary at
this marvelous time! I love you all!
Your truly dedicated disciple,
Sister Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment